Google AdSense

Google Adsense

Custom Search

Saturday, January 11, 2014

A year from now, you'll regret not starting today.

It was about a year ago when the dust settled and this fog cleared and I was starting to see a new beginning with my time in Columbus. Losing your job and becoming a father all within a week is a lot to ask of someone. But that is what was asked of me. It would not have been asked of me if powers to be didn't think I could handle it. Just like it would not have been ask of me to move to Columbus in 2010 in my pursuit of full-time employment. A year ago, one of the things I did was volunteer. Volunteering is a good way to put your name out there. At one of my volunteering excursions , I met a man who was running for a school district seat in Worthington. He was out put his name out there for his position. Today, I found out that he won his seat! Upon learning this my spirits were lifted. A year from now, you'll regret not starting today.

http://daniel-j-stone.blogspot.com

(C) 2009-14

No comments: